Tuesday 10 March 2009

dinner and a movie with me myself and i

Finished my book today durring a break at work over a scoop of some ice cream i couldn't read what it was called. chocolaty malt ball surprise i would guess. the bad guy didn't get what he deserved but the good guys got what they wanted and all lived happily ever after. then I saw watchmen. I'll have to see it again because A. it was darn good and B. i was 20 minutes late and had to get up once to pee

the reason i was late

"restaurant street" or whatever everyone calls it has this place we go to once in a while for grilled sam gyup sal. i had a hankering for the curry option which is quite delicious. I wonder if theres anywhere like it back home? it's not quite possible to enjoy a meal you have to cook yourself in under 30 minutes, with drinks. They also serve coke out of glass bottles. one side the label says, Coca-Cola classic the other side says the same thing only in Korean.

At the same slow rate I've been learning to read hangul i've been discovering new things. "no-rie-b-ong" OHH! that's a kareoke place! or, "ss-ah-n-ah" OH!! that's a sauna! the best so far was being able to order the "K-uh-d-ee" (curry) sam-gyup-sal YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment